[OLSR-users] Master thesis available for download

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Thu Jul 29 14:34:05 CEST 2004

Hi all,

FYI, my master thesis "Implementing and Extending the Optimized
Link State Routing Protocol", is now available for download at:
http://www.olsr.org/index.cgi?action=doc

This thesis documents my work on olsrd and various extentions to
it, and it concluds my work at UniK.
In a couple of weeks I will start my new full time job. This means
that olsrd will be a spare-time hobby project for me from now on.
I will still maintain olsrd, but the development will be way slower.
 From now on I will focus on the OLSR daemon itself and not put much
work into plugins. You are all encouraged to pick up work on the
various plugins :)

regards,
Andreas T

--