[OLSR-users] olsrd0.4.7 KNOWN PROBLEM

aaron (spam-protected)
Tue Dec 7 22:49:06 CET 2004

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004, Nikolaos Tsarmpopoulos wrote:

Yes I was suspecting - talked about it with Thomas - that this happens
when you have many interfaces (wlan) with different antennas attached to
it. Since there was no usleep(1000) or something similar in the code
between sending out on different interfaces, we could have gotten some
wlan interference. This would have happened always when olsr wanted to
send out some HELO or other messages (at the same time or with a too short
delay).

Can you confirm that? Or does the route flapping still exist when you work
only on ethernet (with 1 interface and no chance of collisions)?

sorry, little time at the moment otherwise i would research more into that
problem.

aaron.