[OLSR-users] dot_draw segfaults if no neighbors

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Sat Dec 4 17:20:11 CET 2004

Hmmm... those checks should not be nessecarry. All tables next elements
are initialized prior to loading plugins. So the next pointer should
always point to the root element if the list is empty. But the plugin
works fine for you if there are neighbors present? And your olsrd is
compiled with the USE_LINK_QUALITY symbol defined(this is default, so if
you have not removed it it should be set if compiling the cvs source)?
And the version of olsrd_plugin.h in the dot_draw sorce is 1.10?

I'll have a closer look at it later...

- Andreas

Pawel Foremski wrote:
> On Saturday 04 of December 2004 16:48, Andreas Tønnesen wrote:
>
>>Hmmm... that dosn't happen here. Are you using the newest CVS code that
>>was updated yesterday?
>

> Yes, I did 'co' today. I attached gzipped olsrd_dot_draw.c modified by me
> (which does not segfault).

Andreas Tønnesen
http://www.olsr.org