[Olsr-dev] Maintainership

Nick (spam-protected)
Sat Aug 29 12:28:20 CEST 2020

I would like to be added to the GitHub Repro as Maintainer.
I'm active in Freifunk Berlin and made a fork of the freifunk-firmware
called falter (aka freifunk spalter) that builds with latest openwrt
master. So, I often use the latest olsrd.

There are pending patches that are maintained in the openwrt-repro, that
should get upstream
- fix compilation with musl 1.2.x: https://github.com/OLSR/olsrd/pull/84
- olsrd: migrate to using bison 3.7.1:
https://github.com/openwrt-routing/packages/pull/605

(the bison change is not backwards compatible, so we should wait until
major linux distros switch their bison version)

Further, I added a plugin called filtergw that is waiting for merge and
a circleci:
- https://github.com/OLSR/olsrd/pull/86
- https://github.com/OLSR/olsrd/pull/82

I would like to maintain olsrd that it stays compatible with the
upstream master of openwrt. I will test that in our freifunk berlin mesh
network before I commit anything to master.

Here is my GitHub:
https://github.com/PolynomialDivision