[Olsr-dev] Configuration example for dlep connection between radio and router

Lars Kruse (spam-protected)
Thu Jul 11 20:07:11 CEST 2019

Hello Nagarjun,

Regarding your attempts of communication, I would suggest to:
1) avoid cross-posting (sending mails to multiple mailing list). If you really
   need to cross-post, then least mention it and maybe describe, why you think,
   this is necessary.
2) in case you want to send a follow-up for your question, then stick to your
   original mail thread (instead of creating a new one)
3) please give members of the mailing list a bit of time, before asking again
(at least this is my understanding of the communication habits on these lists)

Regarding your question: did you take a look at [1] and [2]? Did you follow
them or did you deviate?
Is there something missing in theses pieces of documentation?

Cheers,
Lars

[1] https://github.com/OLSR/OONF/blob/master/src/generic/dlep/README_DLEP_RADIO
[1] https://github.com/OLSR/OONF/blob/master/src/generic/dlep/README_DLEP_ROUTER