[Olsr-dev] Feature Request : OLSRd2 sets routes after de-synchronisation

Waeber Gilles (spam-protected)
Fri May 18 13:01:07 CEST 2018

Hi everyone,

We are currently at the engineering school of Fribourg (Switzerland) implementing machine learning algorithms to improve the OLSR protocol we use in a MANET network.
When our machine learning algorithm removes some OLSR learned routes from the routing table, we noticed that this creates a de-synchronization between OLSRd2’s internal view of the routing table and the real one. (https://github.com/OLSR/OONF/issues/16)

We would like to request a new feature, which would allow OLSRd2 to add and updates routes even when OLSRd2’s routing table is de-synchronized.
Is this something that could be useful to other people ? Who could implement it ?

Best regards,

█  Gilles Waeber ▪ Collaborateur scientifique ▪ Filière Télécommunications
    School of Engineering and Architecture of Fribourg ▪ Perolles 80 ▪ CH-1700 Fribourg
      Member of University of Applied Sciences of Western Switzerland
    www.heia-fr.ch<http://www.heia-fr.ch/>