[Olsr-dev] Fwd: PopRouting on OLSR

Gabriel (spam-protected)
Tue Jul 25 16:05:24 CEST 2017

Il 2017-07-22 17:43 Ferry Huberts ha scritto:
> it shouldn't be too hard to adjust the info code to match on regex on
> start-of-string or even delegate the parsing to the actual plugin.
>
> Ferry

Thanks a lot, I managed to parse the command inside my plugin.

Now I'm trying to change the Hello and the TC timers from the plugin.
I found that these values are stored in:
olsr_cnf->interface_defaults->hello_params.emission_interval
olsr_cnf->interface_defaults->tc_params.emission_interval

The problem is that even if I change the value, the emission rates
doesn't change. Do I have to re-initialize the timers somewhere?

Cheers, Gabriel