[Olsr-dev] [RFC] problems with multiple interfaces on the same medium + proposed solution

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sat Jan 7 11:17:05 CET 2017

Could the problem be that the OLSR 2-hop database (if I remember it
correctly) is per neighbor, not per interface?

I think that was one of the major design changes in OLSRv2.

Henning