[Olsr-dev] OLSRd: bug with netjson topology

Gabriel (spam-protected)
Wed Aug 16 15:01:08 CEST 2017

Hi, I'm using the netjsoninfo plugin (v1.1) to implement poprouting for
olsrd1.

Today I faced some weird behaviours and analysing the topology generated
by the above-mentioned plugin I discovered what seems to be a bug.

Usually for each link A-B in a network I find an edge A->B and another
edge B->A, but as you can see from the attached file "netjson.json" for
some links in this network I have 3 edges.
You can compare it to the "jsoninfo.json" file that seems to be correct.

Cheers, Gabriel