[Olsr-dev] Propagating a default gateway OLSRv2

Lars Kruse (spam-protected)
Sat Jul 16 15:09:22 CEST 2016

Hi Peter,

Am Fri, 15 Jul 2016 13:47:46 -0700
schrieb "Peter Emanuel" <(spam-protected)>:

> [..] (I personally don't understand why this changed anything as all of my
> nodes were on the same subnet - 192.168.18.x. This is probably my own lack of
> understanding).

wild guessing: maybe there was another route for this subnet in this routing
table with a /24 netmask? The change of one route from /24 to /16 would reduce
its priority compared to the other competing one.
I cannot think of any other reason that could produce the behaviour that you
observed.
Maybe check it via:
 ip route

Cheers,