[Olsr-dev] olsrv2 remoteconfig plugin

Gabriel (spam-protected)
Sat Jul 2 01:16:26 CEST 2016

Hi, I'm using the remoteconfig plugin in my GSoc Project "Poprouting".

I tried to set the values of the timers manually using the telnet commands:

config set interface.h_timer=20
config set olsrv2.tc_timer=20
config commit

I set a high time (20s) to check if the messages were actually flowing
out at that speed, but when i checked with wireshark i saw that they're
flowing very fast, and even if i change the timers to 2s nothing
changes. I used this filter to see just the packets going out my olsr2:
ipv6.src eq <localipv6> && ipv6.dst eq ff02::6d

I tryed then to fetch the config infos using the config get command, and
the values are ok.

Am I missing something or the plugin isn't working?

This is my config file:

[global]
      plugin remotecontrol

[olsrv2]