[Olsr-dev] olsr / txtinfo-plugin / broken selective section-fetching

Ferry Huberts (spam-protected)
Thu Jan 14 14:18:34 CET 2016

On 14/01/16 13:58, Bastian Bittorf wrote:
> while digging deeper into the crash-on-shutdown problem
> i recognized that olsr-git has a changed/broken behaviour
> when fetching e.g.
>
> wget -qO - http://127.0.0.1:2006/Links
> wget -qO - http://127.0.0.1:2006/links
> wget -qO - http://127.0.0.1:2006/Neighbours
> wget -qO - http://127.0.0.1:2006/neighs

This is in preparation for 404 and other error codes

Currently, when a command does not exactly match, 'all' is assumed.
That will change in the future when error codes are implemented.

That indeed is a change in behaviour.

I rather dislike this
   uhm, what command is this, dunno, let's assume /all
attitude of the code

In the future you'll get a 404 for an unknown command.
We'll not release from master before this work is complete.

You've been warned :-)

--
Ferry Huberts