[Olsr-dev] olsr1 / crashes with recent OpenWrt

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Jan 7 08:45:45 CET 2016

On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 7:31 PM, Bastian Bittorf <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> * Henning Rogge <(spam-protected)> [04.01.2016 19:27]:
>> Can you upload the config file that is used on one of the relevant
>> nodes (the olsr version, not the UCI one) ?
>
> yes, here:
> http://intercity-vpn.de/files/openwrt/olsr-sometimes_crash.conf.txt

Nothing special to see... I tried if a "many interface" olsrd crashes
when it gets a SIGHUP/SIGTERM, but it does not.

What I see are some "not cleaned up" behavior of olsrd in the
SIGHUP/SIGTERM case when I use valgrind.

I also see a quite funny behavior with SIGHUP... olsrd escapes
valgrind with this signal.