[Olsr-dev] txtinfo/jsoninfo: missing ipv6only option in 0.9.0.3

Manuel Munz (spam-protected)
Mon Jan 4 21:51:36 CET 2016

On 04.01.2016 20:43, Ferry Huberts wrote:
> Do provide some more evidence that it is missing.
>
> The parameter is there on both branches.

Hi ferry,

ups, sorry, i grepped master. You are right, it is still there in 0.9.0.3.

The problem was in the olsrd init script for openwrt, a fix that is in
master in the openwrt-routing packages to make ipv6only boolean was not
in the for-15.05 branch. I made a pull request to fix that.

Regards, Manuel