[Olsr-dev] olsr1 / crashes with recent OpenWrt

Ufo (spam-protected)
Mon Jan 4 13:27:17 CET 2016

Bastian, the coredump files are here:
http://vpnb.leipzig.freifunk.net:8004/32c3/olsrd-debug/

these problems are only on nodes, which has a second olsr-interface
(f.i. on wan)..
if there is only wlan0 with olsr, there is no error-messages anymore.
(tested with a cheap tplink 710N)