[Olsr-dev] olsr1 / crashes with recent OpenWrt

Bastian Bittorf (spam-protected)
Fri Jan 1 15:35:35 CET 2016

* Ufo <(spam-protected)> [01.01.2016 15:18]:
> Am 30.12.15 um 19:59 schrieb Bastian Bittorf:
> > we observe a lot of crashes since we upgraded
> > our routers. unsure what changed, but these are our findings:
> >
> > it seems to happen during shutdown/restart:
> >

> on our nodes with openwrt-trunk (via meshkit) it also happens, when
> starting the device:

can you please get a coredump?

just insert the line 'ulimit -c unlimited' on top of
the start() function in /lib/functions/olsrd.sh

after the crash you should have a file in the
/tmp/*.core (which is defined via /proc/sys/kernel/core_pattern)

bye, bastian