[Olsr-dev] Olsrd v0.9.5 and plugin jsoninfo

Ufo (spam-protected)
Thu Dec 22 16:27:24 CET 2016

Konsole output
i also tried to crash olsr. (on LEDE trunk from yesterday) but i think
its some kind of hanging-process/deniel-of-service-attack instead of a
code-crash.
olsr will restart (due to olsr-watchdog) and doesnt have a
dump/core-file for gdb for me

 > Dec 22 14:50:00 2016 user.notice OLSR watchdog: Process died -
restarting!
> [  1369.947516] TCP: request_sock_TCP: Possible SYN flooding on port
9090. Sending cookies.  Check SNMP counters.

problem: a telnet connect to jsonplugin (also from outside of the
device) will deny/halt/stop all other jsonplugin-calls. if you then wait
too long the olsr-watchdog will cause a olsr-restart. sp2ong, please
have a look in dmesg/logread for such messages.

at doku (http://www.olsr.org/?q=jsoninfo_plugin) i read

"If no address is specified, then localhost (127.0.0.1) is allowed by
default."

but that doesnt seems to work any more!? On my testdevice there are no
PlParams for jsonplugin, BUT i can make telnet/nc connection from
outside/other meshnodes. when i ask for "/routes" a message appears "403
Forbidden". the port is open, and one connection to that will block/dos
the jsonplugin.

mfg ufo