[Olsr-dev] Olsrd v0.9.5 and plugin jsoninfo

(spam-protected) (spam-protected)
Thu Dec 22 10:02:39 CET 2016

Yes, I confirm that under linux with glibc all working OK because I
have did similar test on my Debian Linux PC but I have problem under
openwrt with a few  requested information like /links /routes
(important for my scripts)  from jsoninfo plugin which crash OLSRD

At current I don't have gdb package on openwrt router to create
requested by you information