[Olsr-dev] http headers for olsr-plugins

Bastian Bittorf (spam-protected)
Mon Dec 12 09:46:39 CET 2016

* Ufo <(spam-protected)> [09.12.2016 20:46]:
> >This is a rather unfair statement since I notified all olsr users
> >and stakeholders over a year ago (3 December 2015, see https://lists.olsr.org/pipermail/olsr-users/2015-December/006533.html)
> >to start testing with the new version of olsr because of breaking
> >changes.
> yes, 12months. i saw it also on olsr-dev, only discussion with hennig
> and bastian.

sorry for the confusion:
i just make an (thanks to 'jow' already merged!) pullrequest fix a
fixed 'luci-neigh' command: https://github.com/openwrt/luci/pull/874

the outstanding dependency for libgps is (thanks to ufo)
also on the way and all my test for 0.9.5 are fine, so
a new star is born - thank you all!

bye, bastian - see you all in vienna summer 2017 / battlemesh