[Olsr-dev] some thinking about the constant metric

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Oct 8 09:32:05 CEST 2015

Hi,

I just pushed a new version of the OONF master branch. With this you
should be able to use the unspecified address ( "-" ) as a neighbor
value in the constant_metric plugin.

e.g.

[constant_metric=eth0]
         link     -     100

This should set the metric value for all neighbors on eth0.

Henning