[Olsr-dev] 3rd party Debian repository for OLSRD 1

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Nov 30 10:52:53 CET 2015

Hi,

for some time we had the necessary files inside the olsrd repository
to directly build a Debian archive...

if you go back to version 0.6.6 in the repository, you will find it.

Should not be difficult to adapt to the current revision.

Henning