[Olsr-dev] 3rd party Debian repository for OLSRD 1

Germano Massullo (spam-protected)
Sun Nov 22 10:40:13 CET 2015

Hi, I am Germano from the Rome Ninux community. I am writing to you to
ask you if anybody has created a third party Debian repository[1] for
OLSRD 1. I am installing a few Debian based routers and Debian's OLSRD
version is obsolete. I tried to contact the maintainers but I had no
response from them. So if there is not already a repo, I will create a
new one, in order to easily get a more updated OLSRD version on multiple
machines.

Have a nice day

[1]: https://wiki.debian.org/SettingUpSignedAptRepositoryWithReprepro