[Olsr-dev] OONF version 0.8.0 / compile prob with OpenWrt

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu May 28 17:19:06 CEST 2015

Yes...

damned, I introduced a "map memcpy to old glibc" directive in
src-api/common/common_types.h to allow building olsrd versions with
new GCC that run with an old one.

Seems OpenWRT doesn't like it. I will revert the patch and think about
a different solution.

Henning