[Olsr-dev] Lockfile naming bug in 0.9.x

Malte (spam-protected)
Fri Jun 19 15:53:01 CEST 2015

On Fri, 19 Jun 2015, Ferry Huberts wrote:

> The attached patch should fix the issue, please try it and report back.

Thanks, it works as far as the lockfile is concerned.

However, olsrd (still) segfaults as soon as I access the OLSR info page in
LuCI. Doing "telnet localhost 9090", "GET /" triggers the segfault as
well. Unfortunately, on that machine I don't have gdb or strace or
similar.

You can find the OLSRd config at http://pastebin.com/BSRbqxuU

In case it matters - that node does not provide a SGW endpoint (it does
not have a LAN uplink). It sees two other OLSR nodes, one of which
provides an uplink.

Best,
Malte