[Olsr-dev] Migration from olsrd v1 to v2

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Jul 27 19:02:22 CEST 2015

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 6:59 PM, Conrad Lara <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> As long as convergence doesn't take too long for distributing the data it shouldn't be bad,  are you thinking something like a handshake at node join and transfer to distribute the data?

More like a beacon you exchange with your neighbors with the hash of
all the data you know... and some additional information to get rid of
outdated data.

I wrote up a prototype a few weeks ago but wasn't happy about it...
but I think I have found someone else approach that does 90% of the
work I need.