[Olsr-dev] Migration from olsrd v1 to v2

Conrad Lara (spam-protected)
Mon Jul 27 17:56:26 CEST 2015

Any chance at getting a high level concept run down before work begins?

Unless it's "the same" model as before it opens up concerns as to if the module will fit the needs of those it's suppose to be deployed on, hashing out some of these design changes before work begins could save hours of work later to re-design the structure.

Sent from my iPhone