[Olsr-dev] Migration from olsrd v1 to v2

Bastian Rosner (spam-protected)
Sun Jul 26 23:28:13 CEST 2015

Henning Rogge <(spam-protected)> [10.07.2015 13:24]:
> So a direct question to everyone here on the list, do you deploy the
> plugin on ALL nodes of a mesh? I have some ideas about how to replace

In Freifunk-Berlin we use nameservice-plugin for decentralized
distribution of DNS, GPS/node-location and service information on all nodes.

We even push these as RRs to real bind9 nameservers, since all of these
translate directly to well known DNS record types and parsing files
generated by nameservice-plugin is fairly easy.

Cheers
Bastian