[Olsr-dev] Improving SPF with binary heaps

Diogo Gonçalves (spam-protected)
Tue Jul 14 17:19:33 CEST 2015

HI,

I cleaned up my heap.h[1], leaving only functions for the users, as you
asked me. I hope i'm on right way but I know that there are improvements to
do, so if you have something else to suggest you can ask me.

[1] https://github.com/diogomg/olsrd