[Olsr-dev] Improving SPF with binary heaps

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Jul 13 19:55:16 CEST 2015

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 7:49 PM, Diogo Gonçalves
<(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Ok, I available to support the code and help porting my binary heap to
> olsrd2

Thank you...

sorry for being a bit harsh at the start, but olsrd (v1) is partly a
huge mess of code nobody wants to maintain... so adding more code to a
very central piece without the author staying for helping with the
code was a scary thought.

We had a couple of subtle bugs in the olsrd1 dijkstra over the
years... and I definitely had a few in the olsrd2 dijkstra. ;)