[Olsr-dev] Improving SPF with binary heaps

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Jul 13 19:10:39 CEST 2015

Hi,

since we have some people to ask when we have questions about it, I
think it will be good to merge.

But I would also like someone of you to look after it when I build it
into the olsrd2 dijkstra. If you can clean up the "heap.h" file so
that it only contains the necessary functions for an user (and not the
internal ones), it should be easy to supply a few good accessor macros
(similar to list.h and avl.h in OONF).

Henning