[Olsr-dev] change .so to .dylib on Mac OS X

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Jul 7 08:34:18 CEST 2015

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 7:57 AM, Ferry Huberts <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> AFAIK Mac OSX is not a supported platform

Just to specify this a little bit more...

we have no one in the olsr team that knows anything of OSX beyond
"should be reasonable posix compatible".

There is code for OSX in olsrd, but we have no one that maintains it.

If you know enough about OSX to step in as a maintainer I would be
really happy to help you... I would even be more interested in talking
about extending OONF to OSX (it is prepared to support multiple OS,
but at the moment the only implementation is Linux).

Henning Rogge