[Olsr-dev] PlParam "IP.ADDR" "another-name.mesh"

Giuseppe De Marco (spam-protected)
Fri Jan 2 16:50:05 CET 2015

Hi all,

last night I saw that the parameter

PlParam "10.87.x.y" "another-hostname.mesh"

doesn't work.
Reading the

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/olsrd/blob/commotion/lib/nameservice/src/nameservice.c

in line 227 and then in line 435 I saw that this parameter were not
parsed at all.
Is there any possibility to have this feature fully working in the
next months or should we - in my local mesh community- develop it by
hand ?

If we have to implement this by hand could someone describe us some
hints and suggestions about the code design to speed up the
integration of theese little bunch of code ?

Thank you all,
olsrd is awesome,
Giuseppe