[Olsr-dev] hanging http-requests / httpinfo+json / v9.0.3 (STILL in git)

Bastian Bittorf (spam-protected)
Thu Dec 17 19:50:33 CET 2015

* Ferry Huberts <(spam-protected)> [17.12.2015 18:33]:
> The only thing I can think of that can cause this is the limit on the
> number of outstanding responses.
>
> Try raising the MAX_CLIENTS define

ok, I inserted a lot of debug-messages and it seems
that the real problem happens in line 383 of src/net_olsr.c
http://www.olsr.org/git/?p=olsrd.git;a=blob;f=src/net_olsr.c;h=37cb9700be44d758c89678eefa7e59636ccda9bd;hb=bf884cfea57194e26121ec5d5223aaff9edb5b4c#l381

if (olsr_sendto(ifp->send_socket, ifp->netbuf.buff, ifp->netbuf.pending,
MSG_DONTROUTE, (struct sockaddr *)sin, sizeof(*sin)) <
        0) {
      perror(...

when starting the daemon interactive, i can see ~1 second
the message:

sendto(v4) Invalid argument

now i'am struggling with formatting a good
logmessage which gives me all the argument of
the olsr_sendto-call - to see where the underlying prob
is. (btw: raising MAX_CLIENTS does not help)

as far as i can say now when query the daemon for
http/json-output it never comes to the codepath
of lib/info/http_headers.c -> http_header_build

bye, bastian