[Olsr-dev] hanging http-requests / httpinfo+json / v9.0.3 (fixed in git)

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Dec 17 09:58:23 CET 2015

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 9:42 AM, Bastian Bittorf <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> i have seen this issue in the past too, but rarely and
> rebooting the box did always help 8-) but now i installed
> the daemon on a recent debian8-server and it's happen
> again - reliable...with 9.0.3
>
> starting the daemon works and i see routes, but
> query :80 for httpinfo or json hangs infinitely.

I assume you switched the httpinfo or the jsoninfo port to 80, right?
Because none of the plugins listens to the port by default.

> but: recent git (with the reworks from ferry) works!
> thanks for that!

I don't think Ferry changed anything major in the httpinfo.

Does the whole routing agent hangs up or is it just your http/telnet request?