[Olsr-dev] OLSR1: sendto IPv4 Resource temporarily unavailable / affects other neighbours

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Sep 26 15:08:51 CEST 2014

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 3:09 PM, Bastian Bittorf <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> * Henning Rogge <(spam-protected)> [26.09.2014 15:07]:
>> I don't think OLSRd makes any tracking of the outgoing buffers... if
>> they block, the next packet should get through.
>>
>> The question is why does your outgoing buffer block that long.
>
> and the other question: why does other links suffer from this?
> (the daemon should not block, if a buffer is full) - bye, bastian

I would guess that some outside effect is blocking all links within
range... but mostly this one.

Can you access some timing data if the link medium was considered
"free" or "busy" during the blocking time?

Should be available with the iw tool.