[Olsr-dev] OLSR1: sendto IPv4 Resource temporarily unavailable / affects other neighbours

Bastian Bittorf (spam-protected)
Fri Sep 26 13:26:29 CEST 2014

* Henning Rogge <(spam-protected)> [26.09.2014 13:18]:
> anything unusual on the ifconfig/ip addr output of all the mesh
> interfaces? During this time?

no, nothing special. when i set a static route to the ethernet-interfaces
it's ofcourse working. even the ping in the wireless interface is mostly
working (but there must be something "in the air", because we have a lot
of tx-retries). it looks to me, like the olsr-daemon is hanging on the
interface and the other interfaces are 'paused' during this time.

bye, bastian