[Olsr-dev] olsrv2: 1-hop neighbors take more time to remove invalid route

Vigneswaran R (spam-protected)
Fri Sep 19 08:21:45 CEST 2014

Hello,

I am testing olsrv2 to see how much time it takes to remove stale route,
when a node goes down.

What I observed is when node6 went down, its 1-hop neighbors (node3,
node5) took more time (~40 sec) to remove the stale route than the other
nodes (~25 sec). This behaviour is consistent most of the times.

I am using the latest OLSRv2 (commit e5728e, done on 18th Sept) in the
following topology.

node1 --- node2 --- node3
node4 --- node5 --- node6

Could you please help me in debugging this? Thank you.

Vignesh