[Olsr-dev] olsrv2 test: handling change in link quality

Teco Boot (spam-protected)
Fri Sep 5 21:03:11 CEST 2014

I’m using CORE every now and then. Is is an easy to use GUI using standard Linux tools, like netem and network namespaces. There is also the EMANE wireless link emulator.
http://www.nrl.navy.mil/itd/ncs/products/core
http://www.nrl.navy.mil/itd/ncs/products/emane

For Ubuntu and Debian, you are up and running in seconds using "apt-get install core-network”.
Emane takes just a few more minutes.

It would be a nice goal to ship olsrv2 with CORE.

Teco

Op 5 sep. 2014, om 14:34 heeft Henning Rogge <(spam-protected)> het volgende geschreven: