[Olsr-dev] jsoninfo ipv6only flag / OpenWrt

Ferry Huberts (spam-protected)
Fri Oct 24 09:42:08 CEST 2014

Committed.

I've improved the commit messages a bit though ;-)

I seriously doubt that OpenWRT compiles in C89 mode.
We use 'bool' all over the place so more would go wrong...

Besides, C89? Really?
That is so ancient that even Henning and I don't remember its limitations!

--
Ferry Huberts