[Olsr-dev] jsoninfo ipv6only flag

Ferry Huberts (spam-protected)
Thu Oct 23 09:37:27 CEST 2014

Make sure the right config file is loaded.

The location of the config file(s) has moved, config files are now
located under /etc/olsrd by default.

Going on what you mentioned, it seems you are on OpenWRT, of which I
know nothing.

Also, as far as I know we use a single config file /etc/olsrd/olsr.conf

--
Ferry Huberts