[Olsr-dev] [OLSRd 0000047]: memory leak on one remote end of point to point link

Jernej Kos (spam-protected)
Fri Nov 14 09:20:08 CET 2014

Hello!

The code should be stock 0.6.6.2 built from the following OpenWrt package:

https://github.com/wlanslovenija/openwrt-routing-packages/blob/aa9af551d0bf027ec683c04c4ea15a773b43af67/olsrd/Makefile

The -2 is only the OpenWrt package revision and does not include any
olsrd code patches. The olsrd version is directly downloaded from
olsr.org website as you can see in the Makefile.

Jernej