[Olsr-dev] [OLSRd 0000047]: memory leak on one remote end of point to point link

Ferry Huberts (spam-protected)
Thu Nov 13 23:14:27 CET 2014

Taking the bug onto the dev mailing list...

You are running an olsrd with a git sha that is not in our tree...
We can't reasonably support that since we don't know what you are running.

Having said that, we need to at least see the olsrd config file.
Also, smart gateway is complaining about kmod_ipip so it appears you
turned it on?

On 13/11/14 23:05, Mantis Bug Tracker wrote:

> The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
> http://olsr.org/bugs/view.php?id=47
> Reported By:                valentt
> Assigned To:
> Project:                    OLSRd
> Issue ID:                   47
> Category:                   Core
> Reproducibility:            always
> Severity:                   major
> Date Submitted:             2014-11-13 23:05 CET
> Last Modified:              2014-11-13 23:05 CET
> I have used two Ubiquiti Airgrid M5 23dB devices to establish a point to point
> link (around 500m), and I have seen some strange behavior on one of them (remote
> one).
>
> First node [1] with Airgrid has no issues, it is online almost 100% of
> the time, but other node [2] has stability issues and I also noticed
> it has memory leak issues [3].
>
> Only thing different on them is that I put first node as AP and second
> node as client.
>
> Check out attached memory graph from node2.
>
> [1] https://nodes.wlan-si.net/node/aljmas-luka-link-01/
> [2] https://nodes.wlan-si.net/node/aljmas-luka-link-02/
> [3] https://nodes.wlan-si.net/node/aljmas-luka-link-02/#graph-memory-usage
>
> Additional Information:
> olsrd - 0.6.6.2-2 - OLSR (Optimized Link State Routing) daemon
>
> olsrd.conf:
> DebugLevel 9
>
> Hna4
> {
>    10.254.156.152  255.255.255.248
> }
>
> MainIp 10.254.156.153
> SrcIpRoutes yes
> RtTable 20
>
> Interface "wlan0" "br-clients" "digger0" "digger1"
> {
>    IPv4Multicast 255.255.255.255
> }

> Issue History