[Olsr-dev] Problem with compile olsrd on SDK AirmaxOS

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Nov 10 10:11:09 CET 2014

On Sun, Nov 9, 2014 at 9:07 PM,  <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Sorry for asking this but I have use (and others ) Nanostation 2 which we
> can use only old kernel 2.4.x.

I think OpenWRT Attitude Adjustment should run on a 4MB flash device.

In fact I have used kernel 2.6 on the original (pre 802.11n) Ubiquiti hardware.

What do you think of a deal... you start looking for the places where
you get errors (and eliminate them by commenting them out) and post
them here and I look if we can do an easy patch for them that wont
break too much for you.

Henning Rogge