[Olsr-dev] Which metric is currently running on OLSRd2

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed Mar 19 12:26:26 CET 2014

If you log into the telnet interface of olsrd2 you will find a number
of telnet commands... two of them are for debugging nhdp and olsrv2.

try "help nhdp" and "help olsrv2" to get a list of the different options.

Henning