[Olsr-dev] http-info down since some days (luci)

Ufo (spam-protected)
Fri Jun 20 16:45:30 CEST 2014

Since some days our trunk-Firmware doesnt provide the Display of OLSR
Neighbors via Webinterface any more. :-( (luci, with and without root-login)

"unable to connect to the olsr daemon!"

plugin is active, olsr via ipv6 is still disabled, but the
commandline-script via "neigh.sh" is still working.
Does anyone have same issues? I suppose its since these troubles when
changing/renaming config-files for olsr.

p.s. does anyone has started programming a webinfo about olsr-neighbors
within luci2? we would like to test it to get rid of luci1.

greetings, ufo