[Olsr-dev] olsrv2 routes with same source IP regardless of outgoing interface

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Jul 7 11:32:47 CEST 2014

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 11:28 AM, Vigneswaran R <(spam-protected)> wrote:
>> Hmm... same IPv6 linklocal Address (and MAC) on each of the four
>> interfaces?
>>
>> Can you give me both (mac and IPv6) so I can reproduce and fix the bug?
>

> I am not using any IPv6 address. Below is the output of 'ip addr' command,

That will be the reason, the plugin doesn't work without IPv6... and
it doesn't recognize this situation correctly.

I will work on a fix that the plugin does not set any bad address
anymore in this case.