[Olsr-dev] olsrv2 routes with same source IP regardless of outgoing interface

Vigneswaran R (spam-protected)
Mon Jul 7 09:02:02 CEST 2014

On 06/25/2014 05:00 PM, Vigneswaran R wrote:
> On 06/25/2014 04:49 PM, Henning Rogge wrote:
>> On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 1:09 PM, Vigneswaran R <(spam-protected)>
>> wrote:
>>> That's nice. I will try it out.
>> That would be nice...
>>
>> if you have trouble with it please report it, maybe I have to add a
>> few more options...
>
> Sure.

Tested OLSRv2 with the configuration you suggested -- main IP on 'lo'
interface, link local IP on the other interfaces, and it worked fine. It
reduced the routing table entries. Thanks.

Regards,
Vignesh