[Olsr-dev] OLSRv1 telnet plugin on Android

Karoly Szabo (spam-protected)
Tue Jan 21 20:16:46 CET 2014

Hi all,
I'm having some troubles with telnet plugin when I try to use some foreign
commands.
If I compile my commands (I put them in main.c to make it easier) and run
on Linux everything is working fine, my foreign commands are listed when I
type help in telnet and they do their job.

When I compile for Android all the default commands are running but I can't
make work the foreign commands, and neither see them with the help command
in telnet.
(I double checked on the configuration file and they should be active, also
because the configuration is imported from the same machine where they are
working)

I found only this difference just for Linux in telnet library
#ifdef __linux__
#include <fcntl.h>
#endif /* __linux__ */

And I tried to workaround that just by adding:
#ifdef __ANDROID__
#include <fcntl.h>
#endif /*__ANDROID__ */

But the result seems to be unchanged at all.

Does anyone have an idea how to solve it?
Thanks for your help.
Karoly