[Olsr-dev] OLSRv2 Segfault

Vigneswaran R (spam-protected)
Tue Jan 21 12:18:43 CET 2014

On 01/20/2014 08:40 PM, Henning Rogge wrote:
> *sigh* I managed to send it to the wrong email address at first.
>
> Here is the patch...

PFA the log. I used the following command to start olsrd2 (after
applying the patch and compiling).

     ./olsrd2 --set interface[eth0].bindto=10.0.0.0/8 --set
interface[eth1].bindto=10.0.0.0/8 --set
interface[eth2].bindto=10.0.0.0/8 --set log.debug=nhdp_w 2> olsrd2.log

If the debug level needs to be increased, please suggest the suitable value.

vignesh