[Olsr-dev] Fix problems with current MinGW builds

Ferry Huberts (spam-protected)
Tue Jan 7 13:20:40 CET 2014

I've pushed the mingw branch into the repository.

We now require mingw version >= 4.6.3, which is Ubuntu and Fedora have.
This is higher than what Debian Squeeze _and_ Wheezy have, both have 4.2.1.

The question now is, what shall we do?
Shall we try to perform some ifdef magic to keep the Debian builds
running or shall we just require an up-to-date mingw?

I'm for the latter, especially since we don't really seem to have
windows users, and olsrd is kind of limited for windows anyway.

--
Ferry Huberts